Supermodel Gisele Bündchen and NFL star husband Tom Brady are famously known for leading really healthy, active lifestyles together. They have a private chef and meals include a bunch of vegetables. In fact 80% of what they eat are vegetables. It also has to be organic. They also eat whole grains such as brown rice, quinoa, millet and beans. The other 20% of their diet includes lean meats: grass-fed organic steak, occasional duck, and chicken. When It comes to fish, wild salmon is eaten. White flour is never used, no MSG, and olive oil is never cooked with – only used in its raw state. For cooking, coconut oil is used. Also there is no caffeine in their diet as well as no dairy.

Together, the couple also do a lot of Pilates workouts concentrating on their lower body, abdominals as well as obliques. That is a really healthy relationship. Not only are they in love but their lifestyles melt into each other’s ensuring a very healthy relationship. They are obviously very focused on health and if you are too check out Authority Reports.

How Couples Influence Each Other

No matter what, at the end of the day couples influence each other. You just have to look at pictures of David and Victoria Beckham and old pictures of Brad Pitt and Gwyneth Paltrow to know that couples can often mirror each other. Of course, they pick up on each other’s lifestyles. They spend so much time around each other, habits are absorbed between each other. If one half of the couple smokes the other may try it or get hooked into it. If one half of the couple drinks it is very common that they will influence their partner into drinking too. Therefore, a relationship can be very healthy or unhealthy based on habits. The key is to find a partner that has as many similar habits as the other one so that they don’t influence each other negatively. The minute one half of the couple has too many unhealthy habits that is where imbalances occur, where the other partner cannot cope and that’s where troubles lie.

Omnivore, Vegetarian or Vegan?

It’s really important when connecting with a romantic partner that you both respect each other’s views regarding diet. Often, it’s hard for hard-core vegans to date omnivores and vice versa. Omnivores don’t want to stop eating meat and vegans don’t want to be around omnivores eating meat and fish in front of them. Often vegans will also have a problem with kissing someone who has just eaten meat. It just doesn’t work out well. It’s best to match with someone who eats similarly to you and can therefore have many fun times together at restaurants enjoying meals – it’s a massive part of the relationship!

Couples’ Fitness Goals

It’s very common for overweight people to find partners who are equally overweight. This is due to the non-active lifestyles you both lead together. That’s why it’s really nice meeting someone out when jogging or at the gym. You both have fitness goals in mind and are aware of taking care of your health. Working out together can also be a bag of fun and you can inspire each other to work out harder. Also by having each other’s’ support, it’s easier to get to the gym and do your workouts.

Lastly, similar sleeping patterns will also affect the relationship positively. At the end of the day having a healthy lifestyle together leads to a healthier relationship. You’ll both look and feel great and will have a healthy respect for one another!

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*
*