1. Select a screen size. The screen size is diagonal. The screen size needs to be selected according to personal needs. A mobile phone with a smaller screen may be suitable for your pocket. It is usually cheaper. If you plan to watch many videos, a larger display screen may be suitable for you.
2. Make sure your mobile phone model is new. Newer phones are faster and more powerful than their respective older versions. But the cost is higher. Older models of mobile phones will encounter difficulties in running modern applications.
For budget-conscious people, a good compromise is to wait for the new model of the required smartphone to come. Then take advantage of the falling prices of other models. When the new mobile phone model starts, most consumers’ interest in the old model will decline. The prices of old models of mobile phones change to reflect this. No matter which way you choose, you should understand that the technology is developing. New mobile phones will continue to appear. Every smartphone will look outdated. You will find that the smartphones price in UK may be reduced by 20% in a few months.
3. Check the storage space. The storage space of a mobile phone (listed in GB) is an indicator of how many files (photos, videos, applications) can be stored at a time. Storage space affects the price of smart phones. Consider how much memory you may need before choosing a phone model.
It is estimated that 16GB can accommodate about 10,000 pictures or 4,000 songs-but remember. Your mobile phone storage space must accommodate all downloaded applications.
4. Consider camera quality. Although smartphones are famous for their high-quality photos, the picture quality varies between brands and models. The best way to measure the quality of a camera is to search for sample photos taken online using the smartphone model. Or you can try the camera yourself.
Producers often publicize the number of megapixels of cameras. You need to consider ISO, low light performance, brightness and noise reduction. Most modern smartphones are equipped with front and rear cameras and flash lamps. They will support third-party add-ons (such as lens accessories).
5. Consider the battery life of the mobile phone. Battery technology is improving. Newer mobile phones tend to have longer battery life. The actual usage habits determine how long the battery can be used.
The average battery life of smart phones is 8-18 hours. Most flagship Android models do not support replaceable batteries. The iPhone does not support any type of replaceable battery. At present, many mobile phones support fast charging technology. It can charge 50% to 80% of the electricity in 30 minutes.